Tuesday, August 22, 2006

New American University / Hotspots #1

I'm beginning my first year at ASU, and that means I'm part of the New American University. That's all well and good, because ASU can't claim to be the "Old American University" or something like that.

I'm living in the dorms (not at home), although this is not a very big deal. My roomate is a cool guy, and we have a class together.

I'm taking a light schedule if computed by my credit-hours, but I have two labs, so it's not just a cakewalk.

I mention all this to make way for what I really made this post for: ASU HOTSPOTS. I realize that in the summer and fall the entire campus is hot, but these are places and activities that I think are special and deserve your attention. Most take very little time, although some might require a SunCard for access (students/profs only).

First off, in honor of the new movie Snakes on a Plane, I bring you:

SNAKES IN A CORRIDOR



This fellow, along with about two dozen friends, is slithering around the first floor corridor of Life Sciences Building A. That's the one right next to Palm Walk. They're open during regular building hours (Probably M-F 8:00AM to 5:00PM).



You can use this map to find it.

EDIT This map is not original to me. I only added the note on the Life Sciences Building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home