Saturday, October 14, 2006

Convergence, or I Google, therfore I am.

So now that ASU has switched its email system to Google, YouTube is owned by Google AND Blogger is Google-based, most of my internet activities are in some way connected to Google. Makes me wish I got in on the IPO, but I digress. Anyway, on the topic of Google I uploaded some of my videos to Google Video. Check it out:

Life of Elephant, a movie I made with the amazing Sammy and Kate. Frequent reformatting has crippled the video, which, since it was made with an analog videocamera, wasn't that good to begin with.





My trebuchet in actionl. This was filmed by my brother, who buit this treb with me. It fired grapefruit about 50 yards. Not bad for a total cost of $0 for the scrap lumber and hardly any math.





3-Act Nonsense, which I was able to clean up in post-production but, since it was reformatted a dozen times comes out looking like camera poo. At least the music is catchy. Can you spot the cameo of my dog? It goes by fast.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home